If you are looking for a rc rock crawler that you can take off-road and get an excellent performance, this is the one for you. It has many amazing features and will be able to withstand various weather conditions as well. You or your kid will have fun driving this rc crawler, which is sure to last you for a long time. It would even make a great gift for your loved one.
Danchee Trail Notable Features
A fantastic feature of this truck is that it has two motors; this means that the vehicle gets extra power to rely on when being driven on rough terrains. Both the motors are equally powerful and come with a dual-mode technology that allows the crawler to harvest energy from both motors. This is usually done when the rock crawler is on a rough terrain or is rock crawling; it will perform amazing well during such runs.
The rc rock crawler has a whole four-wheel drive that allows you to use it in the sand or on rocks. The front and rear suspensions add to the vehicle’s ability to operate smoothly on hard surfaces. The car will easily twist and turn according to the instructions provided by the remote. The wheels will correctly adjust themselves to the ground and deliver an excellent experience.
What I Like
- It comes with dual mode technology that is backed by two motors, which allows you to drive the car on surfaces such as mountains and other rocky areas.
- It comes with full front and rear suspension, and it has a complete four-wheel drive which allows for smooth movement of the car.
- The remote is a 2.4 GHz hobby-grade one, which allows you to drive the crawler from a distance. It also allows around 20 different players to drive the vehicle within the area at the same time.
- The vehicle itself will require 6 AA batteries, while the controller will need 4 AA batteries.
- The car is delivered with full function, throttle control, and precise steering.
- There are two different modes added, which are the normal mode and the hill braking mode.
Check out several more options on top rc rock crawlers here.